Keeping control of your blood pressure is very essential to stay healthy.
Tips to control your blood pressure effectively:
- Exercise regularly, make it a habit. (See 7-min workout)
- Eat healthy foods and always be positive – A positive approach towards life is important.
- Avoid stress whenever you can.
- Cigarettes trigger high blood pressure.
- If you experience too high or too low blood pressure regularly, then consult your doctor.
- Alcohol should be consumed moderately. 1 scotch or red wine is ok for men, women should drink less.
- Fruits and veggies should be a part of your diet. Fruits with potassium will help to reduce your blood pressure.
- High-fiber foods will not only cleanse your body naturally, but will also help you to control your blood pressure.
- Minerals like calcium and magnesium lower your blood pressure.
- Fatty acids play a vital role and will lower the blood pressure significantly: You can get your daily fatty acids by eating oily fishes like tuna, sardines, mackerels, etc.
Vegetarians usually have a great blood pressure because they eat a lot of high-fiber foods. Vegetables are rich in vitamin C, calcium, potassium and magnesium. All of those vitamins control your blood pressure and improve your health.
Any colon cleansing supplement contains a lot of high-fiber ingredients and might be a good choice to control your blood pressure as well.